For the Inland Empire
(Graphic originally from candleandcauldron.com)
This site serves a growing informal network/alliance of pagans in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, which includes the greater San Bernardino and Riverside areas. IEPN provides links to local neo-pagan groups, stores and merchants, and professionals who are known to be pagan-friendly. If you know of any such I can add, or have new URLs for site without links, and let me know. For stores, please only send info for those who have physical locations in the area.
Ceremonies, Rituals, and Events
Pagan Contact Sites Upcoming astrological cross-quarters
Other Links of Possible Interest Other Resources
Local elected officials Why an IE-specific site?
If you're looking for the Grove of the Sacred Well, it's no longer active. While I no longer consider myself primarily Keltrian, I keep the site up for archival purposes, and am always happy to meet others in the area interested in the druidic path. (The picbadge link is there because I still support Keltria even if I'm no longer a member.)
The ie-pagans list is a way for pagans in the Inland Empire to get in touch with each other and ask "Where can I find..." type questions. It's for anyone who considers themselves pagan (or pagan-friendly), any or no particular trad, solitary or in a group. It's been very low traffic, though polite discussions are welcome :-). If you try to subscribe and don't hear from me (or want to subscribe to the list without having to set up a yahoo account), ; yokel!groups doesn't always send me a notification :-(.
- Dragonmarsh in Riverside hosts classes, celebrations, and events. Please check their web sites for current happenings.
- Many of the shops host events, and I don't always get them up here in time. Please check their web sites for current happenings.
- PLEASE if you know of any upcoming events that can be listed here!
- Good Scents, PO Box 7820, Redlands, CA 92375, (909) 633-1675 (they are now web only)
- Dragonmarsh, 3643 University Ave., Riverside, California 92501, (951) 276-1116
- Merlin's Crystal Cave, 415 W. Foothill Blvd. #317, Claremont, CA 91711, (909) 447-4222 (still there, just no web site)
- Kindred Spirits, (or Kindred Spirits), 813 West Foothill Blvd., Claremont, CA 91711, (909) 626-2434
- Merkaba: 54210 N Circle Drive, Idyllwild, CA 92549, (951) 659-2805; "premium fresh organic, kosher and fair trade loose-leaf teas, herbs and spices...."
- Lady of the Lake, 27326 Jefferson Ave. #19 (Rancho Temecula Plaza), Temecula, CA 92590, (909) 296-0222. Also 54225 N Circle Dr #12, Idyllwild, CA 92549 (951) 659-5115; no web sites
- The Quantum Shaman in Yucca Valley, CA offers workshops and other stuff.
- Eye Scry Designs in Yucca Valley, CA ofers textiles, etc.
- Pagan Art by Pagan and Proud: Pagan Digital Art work made by Esta Weiss, All the faces of the Great Mother the elements, astral visons and some fantasy just for fun Come take a peek and maybe buy a print or two always something new to see. Custom work and web design availible... email for direct contact and personal consult
Old Shopping Links
If you have new informationon any of these, please let me know.
- Crystal Avalon, was 35615 Glen Oaks Road, Temecula, (951) 506-3099; Google now lists them at 31440 Congressional Dr, Temecula (web site is gone, information on this store appreciated)
- Dances With Herbs (no physical store, but located in Idyllwild) web site is gone, information on this store appreciated
- The Desert Sage, 18768 Outer Hwy 18, #180, Apple Valley CA 92307, (760) 242-9998
- Enlightenment Books & Gifts, 10203 Hole Ave, Riverside, CA 92503, (951) 343-9410, ()
- Nirvana New Age Books & Healing Center, 43053 Margarita Rd. B 102, Temecula, (951) 695-0429
- Willow's Crystal Cauldron, 232 North 2nd Avenue, Upland, CA 91786, (909) 920-0123
- Raven's Fancy, "Purveyors of the Quaint and Curious," 32011 Holiday Ln, Running Springs, CA 92382, (909) 867-7170 (site was ravensfancy.com)
- Pyramid Book Shop, last known to be operating out of the Bear Valley Swap Meet, (760) 955-4802 ()
- Spiritual Elements, San Jacinto
Please note that I am only passing on information, not making recommendations.
- Pagan Inland Empire Fellowship (organizers of the IE Pagan Pride days)
- Riverside Sandstone CUUPS, a CUUPS group at the Universalist Unitarian Church of Riverside
- The Touchstone Local Council of the Covenant of the Goddess (covers most of Riverside and San Bernardino counties).
- The Southern California Local Council of the Covenant of the Goddess (now that the IE is covered by the above two LC's, this is only here FYI)
- Coven of the Phoenyx an Alternative Lifestyle Coven (Riverside area, formerly the Circle of the Evergreen RowanTree). Email:
- Victor Valley Wiccan/Pagan Discussion Group , "meets in Apple Valley, California, every month on the 2nd and 4th Saturday evening, beginning at 7:00pm. We're open to adults (and teenagers if accompanied by a legal guardian or parent). We're an informal, social & networking group from a variety of Pagan Paths/Traditions."
- Wayward Witches "is a Pagan organization...based in the Inland Empire of Southern California in RL... We have monthly meetings at local restaurants to get together and discuss various Pagan topics and our Traditions. ... Members of all Pagan Traditions and Solitaries are welcome."
- The AOTSC.TDC. Hellenic Pagan Fellowships is a Greek Pagan Organization located in North Rialto, or Lytle Creek California. "The group has been trying to become a non-profit organization. It has 55+ members and has study groups and local gatherings. It also serves as a Networking and Resource locator for Pagans."
- The Mother
Bears Spiritual Study Group (This is a closed site and you must be signed
on by the list owner.) This group "meets on the second and fourth Friday
of the month, from noon on. It's a pot luck affair. All subjects on the Wiccan
faith are covered and you need not be Wiccan or Pagan to attend. The study
group has been meeting since 2000. The Coven of the Mother Bears was formed in
Feb. 2003. The study group and coven meet on over 6 acres in unincorporated
Riverside County in the community of Gavilan Hills. This property holds a
Goddess Circle which holds 20 to 25 people or more. The coven holds some open
rituals in which coven members may invite guests. The coven meets for each
full moon and Sabbat's (in most cases)."
For more information, contact
- Wiccan Circle of Intentions: "WCI is a diverse circle of witches and pagans coming together to celebrate spirituality, ritual, dance, art and each other throughout the turning of the wheel. With an established 4 years and Experienced Earth-based High Priestess we are now offering teaching from the beginner to the initiate level in the Inland Empire." Email:
- The Ecclasian Fellowship, "an eclectic Wiccan fellowship...member coven of the Covenant of the Goddess and act as an outreach group by way of public Sabbats and a formal teaching program."
- The Triad Brotherhood, "An All Male Coven In Southern California ... located in the Temecula/Murrieta area" (URL was http://hometown.aol.com/triadbrotherhood/)
- MeetUp.com: Focuses, dates and locations vary by locality, so check out which is best for you. There are Pagan MeetUps, Witch's MeetUps, and possibly others.
Upcoming astrological cross-quarters (from Astrolog 5.41)
|Festival||Sun location||Date||Aprox. Time||GMT|
|Lughnasadh||15 degrees Leo||7 Aug 2011||12:21 pm PDT||0821|
|Samhain||15 degrees Scorpio||7 Nov 2011||10:23 am PST||0623|
|Imbolc||15 degrees Aquarius||4 Feb 2012||2:11 am PST||1011|
|Beltane||15 degrees Taurus||4 May 2012||7:08 pm PDT||0208 5th|
There are many sites that offer the exact times of solstices and equinoxes; one of my favorites is the US Naval Observatory's Earth's Seasons: Equinoxes, Solstices, Perihelion, and Aphelion 1992-2020.
- California Circles, Festivals, Workshops & Events on Witchvox
- Pagan Portal, on the Fluid Druid network
- The Church of Universal Eclectic Wicca, a site with much good info, links, and a virtual coven for those who are interested, The Coven Of The Far Flung Net
Again, I am only passing on information, not making recommendations.
- Rev. Misty Johnson: Pagan and theme weddings.
- Rather than try to keep up with all the elected officials covering two very large counties, I refer you to the ACLU's Action Center. Here you can enter your ZIP code and find your elected representatives. With the NeoConservative "Tea Party" influence in Congress, we need to stay vigilant to ensure our rights aren't whittled away.
- Not local, but there are two shops on CafePress with merchandise to show you're a pagan voter: I am Pagan and I Vote! and Proud Pagan Voter. I'm not connected with these, they're just two I found on a search.
There are many places that have links for on-line stores, or contacts by state. As we Californians know, that isn't always a lot of help :-). Even Southern California specific lists often focus on the Los Angeles metroplex and San Diego. This site is meant to focus on the Inland Empire.
|Link back to IEPN!
(Please save the image to your server.)
At least two down (see #37 and #55), more to go.
(Please note that any poorly-coded WebRing tables below are not my fault :-)
If you have comments or suggestions, email me at
Web Page Design by Lorena Wolfe,
Greywolf Web Weaving
© Greywolf Web Weaving 2000, 2011