Wherein the new geeks introduce themselves and attempt to establish their Geek Cred (and restart the numbering for their first episode, so you didn’t miss #53-100).
(Apologies for the mic rattles — we didn’t notice that noise until we’d taped the whole show, and they don’t show up in a way I can easily edit them in Audacity. Research will be done to see what caused that to prevent it in future episodes.)
Intro/Outro Music: “Sun In The Eyes” by Orchestra Macaroon: Breakfast In Balquhidder/
Song: “It’s the End of the ‘Verse As We Know It” by the Eben Brooks Band
Also Mentioned on the Show
* alt.callahans: callahans.org and alt.callahans on GoogleGroups (or your favorite news reader)
* Roland on Pen&Paper RPG Database
* Avengers creators: Kurt Busiek and George Pérez
* Tako the Octopus
* The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
* Dr. Who on Clicker
* Dr. Who missing episode search
* Wagner’s “The Flying Dutchman” Overture
* Wagner’s “Tannhäuser” Overture
* Avatar: The Last Airbender on Clicker
Note: Morgan does know that A:TLA isn’t anime, but it’s similar enough that she does still make that mistaken reference on occasion.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.