- General Meetings
- Our regular meeting date is the second Monday of every month, 7:00PM, at Coco’s, 284 East Highland Avenue (near Waterman) (MAP), San Bernardino. Stay tuned to the EVDems list for up-to-date information on any changes.
- Send "Letters to the editor"
San Bernardino Sun
"Your letters must include your name, address and a daytime telephone number. All letters are subject to editing. Letters of more than 200 words will not be considered. Writers should limit their submissions to one a month."
Mail: Voice of the People
4030 N. Georgia Blvd.
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Mail: Editorial Page Editor
3450 Fourteenth Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Fax: (951) 368-9022
The ACLU’s LTE tool
- Shop Blue!
- Think before you spend. When possible, spend your dollars where they’ll support your principles. Some resources to help:
- Who gave what to whom, from the Center for Responsive Politics
- Cal-Access: California Secretary of State Campaign Finance info
- Responsible Shopper (on Co-op America)
- CorpWatch: CorpWatch investigates and exposes corporate violations of human rights, environmental crimes, fraud and corruption around the world. We work to foster global justice, independent media activism and democratic control over corporations.
- Buying for Equality guide from the Human Rights Campaign
- And remember to Shop Locally. Money spent on local merchants goes back into the local economy, not to some multinational corporation’s stockholders.
- Other Democratic Organizations