Well, the ladies have their outfits together, gentlemen; now it’s our turn. Barring objection (seeing as we have a lot less to worry about on this front), here’s the basic plan (below the cut):
I figured, since Morgan and I did most of this already, I’d at least ask you three whether you’d prefer bow ties or traditional ones. So far, we have one vote for bow tie.
- Tux: Stephen Geoffrey / Cyprus – Style 822 (photo from the Slytherin Spring Formal ^_^)
- Flat Front Formal Trousers / Style – 800
- White Laydown Collar – Style 86W
- Jean Yves / Tango / Platinum – Style TAPT (w/matching pocket squares)
- Groom: Tango Bow Tie / Platinum Style – BTPT
- Men choice #1: Tango Bow Tie / Royal Blue Style – BTRO
Men choice #2: Tango Striped Windsor Tie / Royal Blue Style – WTRO
- Black Comfort Shoe – Style BCS
Any questions or comments, other than tying one on? *g*
Actually, it was Roland who posted that. It must have said it was me because I created the draft post (shrugs).
Keith responded by email: "I'll take the Men's Choice #1. I don't often get the chance to wear a bow tie, and this sounds like a great opportunity to look like a bow brummel. ;)"
I think the bow tie would be classier, though I like the other, too.
Three for three — bow ties it is :-).
Yep. Bow Ties Are Cool, after all. *G*