[NOTE: The beads have a new home but I still have the conchos, so I’ve moved them to the top.]
I also have a leather concho (see image), and a bag of 10 1″ metal conchos that look to be these.
I think these are all size 11, since I was trying to keep them uniform at the time, but when I put some of the red ones on a pin and measured, it looked more like they’d qualify as size 9, so be aware. I can do further investigation if it makes a difference to someone who wants them :-).
These were purchased c.1991, when I was doing some Native American craft classes. The two 1.oz sealed bags are marked $1.49, which should give an idea how long ago it was.
- Pale green, 1 oz., size 11, #1437-06, sealed bag
- Ember. green (sic, I’d call them emerald), 1 oz., size 11, #1437-25, sealed bag
- Lilac, 1 oz., size 11, #1437-27, opened but I don’t think I used any
- Lapis, 1 oz., size 11, #1437-03, opened but I don’t think I used many
- Baby blue, 1 oz., size 11, #1437-24, opened but I don’t think I used many
- Black, no label, est. .75 oz
- Silver, #$90102, I think the bag says .60 oz but I know I used some
- Red, about a small baby-food jar full
- White, about a small baby-food jar full
- Mixed Red/White/Black/Silver, about half a small baby-food jar full
The worked piece is there as a sample, but since I’m not planning on doing anything with it at this point it’s available as well.
Please ask questions and/or make offers in the comments.
Related item: Bead loom